We are partners in your success by introducing the right people for your team’s healthy growth.
Great team players for excellent team builders.
To be the best, hire the best
(then onboard, manage, and retain the best)
- Understand: To start a search we invest significant time to understand your company, the position, and strategizing how to attract the highly-qualified candidate.
- Execute: Once the foundation is laid we use our substantial proprietary database, connections, research, and recruiting tools to diplomatically represent your job to passive candidates. This is good, old-fashioned, headhunting.
- Collaborate: The candidates you are presented come with a substantial package consisting of their resume, letters of recommendation, run references, and audio clips answering your critical questions. Through the vetting process we will attend all the interviews and collaboratively screen the candidate with you. This is how we can be confident in sharing the hiring risk with you with our replacement policy.
- Enhance: Recruiting, attracting, interviewing, on boarding, and retaining are challenging subjects which depend on the unique nuances of your culture and values. We will help you hone your process within your priorities so that you see enhancements across your company, not just the candidates we recruit for you.
Partnering with you for your career development.
- Understand: Everyone has different objectives. Stability. Team. Commute. Compensation. Career growth. Quality leadership. The list goes on and on. Let’s tailor your search to your needs together. We have a unique insight into the landscape of construction companies and what makes them uniquely successful.
- Execute: We leverage our relationships to discover and develop the right opportunity for you, with you. We talk directly with the hiring managers about your candidacy and their needs about jobs which are often not posted online. No more wandering through the online job application desert. Our methods protect your confidentiality and save you from repetitive applications.
- Collaborate: As you meet with companies and explore opportunities we will help you discover the real issues important to you which are challenging to explore in a traditional two-party interview. We help both parties be more transparent about their goals and needs.
- Enhance: We will help you make the best decisions with your candidacy and career. Our job is not done when you get a job, too. We are available on an ongoing basis for career coaching and consultation. We do this because we have a 100% commitment to your success. We provide listening and guidance in challenging situations.
The Ambassador Search Group team brought success to ours in many more ways than just finding the right person for the job. Their thorough process really defined what we needed in our candidates and our company to propel our growth. We will rely on them for all our future high-level hires!
TJ is the best recruiter I’ve known. He listens, asks probing questions, and understands that character matters more than skill sets. He’s brought people to us who love to learn and grow, who are driven to excel, who fit into our collaborative teams, and who care deeply about living and working with integrity. Many recruiters search resumes for keywords; TJ goes deeper, gets to know people, and finds matching values and ambitions. His communication is careful and clear, and he follows up on each step. I expect we’ll work together for a long time.
As a rule, I don’t like recruiters. I’ve used them a handful of times over the last 35+ years with little to no luck. Last year we were desperate for some new talent and having no luck on our own using the typical online and social media tools. A friend of mine recommended TJ, I shared with him the same information I opened with here; he suggested I be open-minded and give TJ a call. As they say, the rest is history. Even after telling TJ I didn’t like recruiters he convinced me to give him a try. In the last year, TJ has placed three people us. People we never would have seen otherwise; people we are ecstatic to have on our team. He has been, prompt, professional and spot-on in choosing the right candidates. I almost hate giving Mr. Kastning such a glowing recommendation, he’s been like a secret weapon for us.
Our small family company has never worked with a professional Recruiter so working with TJ was our first experience. I can highly recommend TJ for his outstanding attention to detail and his recruiting philosophy, fit with our company, updates on the process and progress, offer/negotiation effectiveness, endurance (our region made for a longer term working relationship). I give TJ high marks and look forward to working with him again.
Jonathan handled my transition to MN Builders. Extremely professional, with the ability to make me feel I was his only client! Listen to my needs and negotiated a favorable package. Jonathan followed up before and after each interview or conversation with my new team. Thank You, Sir, for your successful efforts most sincerely appreciated.
My experience of working with TJ was exceptional. From initial contact until he successfully placed me into my new role as Executive Assistant, he consistently supported me throughout the hiring process. He went above and beyond to ensure I was prepared for interviews and provided an approachable but professional service. I would highly recommend TJ and the Ambassador Search Group!
Ambassador Search Group has a respectful way of really connecting with people, making it easy to work with him, even for a professional project manager who has been leery of recruiters. He found me a great company, and a different role — neither of which I would have found on my own. When we talked, he must have listened more to who I am than to facts about me, because the position he recommended was not the role I named and it did not offer the superficial benefits I sought. Instead of a construction project manager position with a shorter commute, he landed me an estimator position with the same commute distance, but with an amazing company culture, a great workgroup, a better salary, and a role in which I could truly excel (with the training the company was willing to provide).